Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Freezin' Time (pronounced tahm)

Karl recently told me I am beginning to talk like Dolly Parton, hence the "tahm". Really the only cure for this thick southwest Missouri accent I am developing, is moving. If we could just go somewhere else, my voice would assimilate to sound like the natives.

Anyway, Karl's parents said they would purchase a small freezer for us for Christmas. I am so excited. I can't wait to start posting about the good deals I will be able to stock up on sale now. Maybe I will even save some garden produce next year in the freezer! Okay, I know freezers use energy and that costs, it will be fun to see if the saving outweighs the cost. Plus, a new one should be more energy efficient than an older model.
Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment